10. The best way to attack a 2-3 zone defense is to:
a. move the ball around the perimeter
b. shoot the ball quickly
c. get the ball to the mid-post area
d. rely on your best shooter
SECTION III: TRUE OR FALSE
11. All traditional zones look the same from the corner.
12. Penetrating and pitching is a great way to create three-point opportunities.
13. The "run and jump" is a strategy to get offensive rebounds.
14. A shot hitting the side of the backboard is out-of-bounds.
15. The best type of backdoor pass is the bounce pass.
SECTION IV: HISTORY
Match the coach or player with the innovation he popularized:
16. Dean Smith
17. John Wooden
18. Hank Luisetti
19. Bob Knight
20. John Chaney
a. one-hand shot
b. motion offense
c. zone press
d. matchup zone
e. four corners
HOW DID YOU SCORE?
0-5 correct: NIT bid
6-10 correct: NCAA tournament first round
11-15 correct. Sweet 16
16-19 correct: Elite Eight
20 correct: Final Four