9. PHILADELPHIA, Shawn Knight, DT, Brigham Young
Eagles gave up 104 sacks in '86, but Buddy Ryan's still the coach, and he still likes defense.
10. PITTSBURGH, D.J. Dozier, RB, Penn State
Most-recent clocking was a dazzling 4.45 for the 40, and Steelers need the speed.
11. NEW ORLEANS, Harris Barton, G, North Carolina
Saints might switch gears here and opt instead for a wide receiver who can return kicks.
12. DALLAS, John Clay, T, Missouri
A 320-pounder who fits the cowboys' new "big-butt" approach and fills a big hole in Big D.
13. ATLANTA, Chris Miller, QB, Oregon
Never saw much of the spotlight, but some scouts like him better than Testaverde
14. MIAMI, Danny Noonan, NG, Nebraska
Boosted his draft status with a 4.71 clocking at the combine workouts.
15. L.A. RAIDERS, Mike Junkin, LB, Duke
Al Davis and Co. figure to trade for a quarterback rather than draft one.
16. MINNESOTA, Roger Vick, FB, Texas A & M
Vikes need a big back. This one runs with power and catches the ball as well.
17. CINCINNATI, Jason Buck, DE, Brigham Young
Bengals will go for need and take the best pure pass-rusher available; Buck fills the bill.
18. SEATTLE, Tony Woods, LB, Pittsburgh
A Lawrence Taylor-type stand-up rusher. Seahawks need the sacks.