19. KANSAS CITY, Ricky Nattiel, WR, Florida
Instant-impact flier who also returns kicks. Chiefs are looking for two-way talent.
20. INDIANAPOLIS (from Houston), Haywood Jeffires, WR, N.C. State
Assuming the Colts get Houston's second No. 1. Oilers could also pick him here. Has 4.4 speed.
21. N.Y. JETS, John Bosa, DE, Boston College
Once-feared Sack Exchange now a dim memory. Could go for NG Jerry Ball, SMU.
22. SAN FRANCISCO, Paul Palmer, HB, Temple
Niners, with two No. 1's, could well parlay their picks and make a trade upward.
23. NEW ENGLAND, Bruce Armstrong, G, Louisville
They're still looking for another John Hannah. Pat runners averaged 2.9 per carry in '86.
24. CLEVELAND, Rod Bernstine, TE, Texas A & M
Ozzie Newsome is 31 and coming off an injury. Browns want added offensive punch.
25. SAN FRANCISCO (from Washington), Jeff Bregel, G, USC
Bill Walsh is concerned with his aging offensive line. Niners will go for big beef.
26. CHICAGO, Mark Ingram, WR, Michigan State
Some scouts rate him the best wideout in the draft. Bears also like SMU's Ron Morris
27. DENVER, Kenny Flowers, RB, Clemson
The fastest running back (4.44) at the combine workouts, he turned some heads.
28. N.Y. GIANTS, Ron Morris, WR, SMU
Might instead fill their most pressing need and take CB Nate Odomes of Wisconsin