FIVE MOST UNDERRATED, OVERRATED
1. Henry Thomas, NG, LSU
Ferocious competitor, great pursuit. Needs to bulk up.
2. Troy Stradford, RB, BOSTON COLLEGE
Slashing runner who blossomed in all-star games.
3. Jon Embree, TE, COLORADO
Dubious speed (4.91), but he's tough and sure-handed.
4. Stephen Baker, WR, FRESNO STATE
A 5'8", 157-pound shrimp who will surprise.
5. Rich Gannon, QB, DELAWARE
If he had played at USC, he'd be a first-round choice.
1. Doug DuBose, RB, NEBRASKA
Had knee problems in '86. Slow to rehabilitate.
2. Randy Dixon, T, PITTSBURGH
Some scouts question his hot-and-cold performance.