2) Why am I the only one who is always reading a road map while driving the car at 60 miles per hour? Does everyone else in these 12 lanes of traffic actually know where he is going?
3) If everyone eats health foods here, then why is there a hamburger franchise at every major intersection?
4) Wilt? Explain.
5) Does Fleetwood Mac sing with the University of Southern California band at every appearance or was that only for one video?
6) How do the women play all of those sports and still have seven-inch, baked-enamel fingernails? Is there a fingernail salon located next to every hamburger franchise?
7) If I went to Gold's Gym, would the proprietors pay me money not to wear one of their T-shirts?
8) How does it feel to pass a billboard festooned in the silver and black of the Los Angeles Raiders every morning? Does it make you better prepared for the business day?
9) Is anything located less than one hour's drive from anything else?
10) Has success gone to Spuds MacKenzie's ugly head?
11) Which one is David Lee Roth and which one is Hulk Hogan? Explain.