15. Jose Ortiz, Jazz, F—Can be reached in Spain, where he's playing for the pro team in Zaragoza.
16. Christian Welp, 76ers, C—Unfortunately, there's no real magic here.
17. Ronnie Murphy, Trail Blazers, F-G—Thought to be a perceptive choice until he showed up looking like a blimp.
18. Mark Jackson, Knicks, G—Rick Pitino wants to work him in slowly, but hometown fans will call his name pretty quickly.
19. Ken Norman, Clippers, F—He'll play right away. You would, too, if the Clips drafted you.
20. Jim Farmer, Mavericks, G—Tough, versatile midsized player who fits the Dallas mold.
21. Dallas Comegys, Hawks, F—There may be a spot for him elsewhere.
22. Reggie Lewis. Celtics, G—At a great place to learn, but won't be tested for a while.
23. Greg Anderson, Spurs, F-C—He's gung ho, which makes him a nice contrast to last year's big rookie, laconic Walter Berry.
PAT RILEY'S MOST MEMORABLE GAME