7. Give ownership of each AGPFL team to its sponsoring university, with outside investors permitted if the university so chooses. The team's primary functions will be to develop football players, offer an exciting game to the public and turn a profit. (Sound familiar?)
8. Limit college football teams to four coaches, all of whom must have other university teaching duties and be eligible for tenure.
9. Reduce the college football season to a maximum of eight games.
10. Bar freshmen from playing on college football teams.
11. Prohibit spring practice in college football and allow no fall practice before classes begin.
12. Limit college football teams to five practices per week, with none lasting more than 90 minutes.
13. Prohibit athletic dorms at schools playing college football.
14. Limit college football players to three seasons of eligibility after their freshman year; there will be no redshirting.
15. Bar college football players from accepting any type of financial assistance that is not available to other members of the student body.
16. Prohibit college football coaches from profiting from TV or radio shows or product endorsements.