2) He refutes the ignorant belief that red makes a bull mad. It is not so. Everything makes a bull mad.
3) He is more masculine: were he a smoker, he'd prefer Marlboros.
4) His I.Q. is unusually high, surpassing that of most bullfight spectators and some bullfighters.
5) Even when cowardly, he retains his name of a "brave bull."
A bullfighter differs from the bull in the following:
1) He is much smaller than the bull unless the empresa is saving money.
2) The sight of any color bull makes him mad.
3) Not all bullfighters are Marlboro-smoker types.
4) His I.Q. may or may not surpass that of the bull.
5) When he is cowardly, he is no longer called a bullfighter but goes by other names.