- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
He set two other Ivy League marks as well—most yards passing in one game (324 on 14 of 16 passes) and most touchdown passes in one game (four).
FUGAZY VS. COHN (CONT.)
MOOSE ON THE LOOSE
Galumphing freely around northwestern Washington, a Canadian moose is having himself a time this fall thumbing his big, fleshy nose at hunters. He never had it so good. There is no open season on moose in the state of Washington.
For the past couple of months the moose, now known to the countryside as Bullwinkle, has been:
1) Stopping traffic along U.S. Highway 99 by lolling along the shoulders of the road;
2) Startling housewives by peering in kitchen windows;
3) Eating up remnants of vegetables still showing in home gardens;
4) Disgruntling hunters.
The presumption is that Bullwinkle got lost in the fall fogs and wandered across the international line somewhere in eastern Whatcom County. Finding the natives so hospitable, he just kept going. Of late he has been making camp in the foothills east and north of Conway, at the mouth of the Skagit River.