- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
1) Ball rests on floor as the game begins. The server swipes at it with the side of the foot
2) Any shot hit above the 10-inch line on the front wall is out. Serves must hit the front wall, but may then carom off either sidewall. The server should stand six feet from the front wall.
3) Shots may bounce any number of times, but must be returned below the 10-inch line.
4) Returns may first hit either sidewall before the front wall.
5) Shots must rebound at least five inches from the front wall. Balls that roll to rest against the wall are out.
6) Returns must be struck before the ball stops rolling.
7) The ball cannot be stopped and set up to be hit.
8) Players have only one shot or "swing" with foot. If you whiff, you lose point or serve.