- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
c Embarrassed for having unintentionally brushed back Home Run Baker, the easygoing Johnson grooved the next pitch and Baker, startled, poked an opposite-field triple.
d Washington Rightfielder Doc Gessler tripped over a child who was sitting in front of the outfield ropes, and that allowed an easy fly to drop for a double.
10) For sure, popcorn is this old:
a 126 years.
b 360 years.
c 560 years.
d 5,600 years.
11) When he hit No. 715, Henry Aaron used this player's bat model:
a Stan Musial.