- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
Dedicated fantasy football players watch games all Sunday afternoon, watch highlights of those games Sunday night, lose an hour of work cross-referencing box scores Monday morning and are glued to the fourth quarter of Packers 48, Cardinals 17 on Monday Night Football. Then there are people like you, who really care. Herewith are 25 signs that you may be a fantasy football fanatic.
1. You're the commissioner.
2. The league's website is your home page.
3. You've pored over eight fantasy football magazines in three days but can't remember the last book you've read.
4. "Hold on, honey, the Cardinals have the ball."
5. You and your "research materials" take up three seats at the draft.
6. You've memorized each team's bye week.
7. You yell an expletive when the team choosing just before you in the eighth round selects Thomas Jones.
8. You set your lineup on Tuesday.
9. You reset it Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.