- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
WHO: Aaron Baddeley
WHAT: 220-yard six-iron to 50 feet to set up the winning birdie
WHERE: 571-yard par-5 15th hole at Harbour Town
WHEN: Final round of the Verizon Heritage
Three keys to long, high shots:
1) Position the ball forward in your stance, off your left big toe.
2) At address, place a little extra weight over your left side and keep it there during the swing.
3) Take a steeper-than-normal backswing. To do that, imagine there's a tall, narrow V behind you (right), then swing your hands to the top of the V. If your hands go back rather than up, your swing is too shallow.