- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
6. Two days later I heard what the above player did, realized I had done the same thing and turned myself in (Rule 14-4a).
7. At a major I thought my ball might have moved before I putted it. I turned myself in the next day (Rule 18-2b).
8. I carried a nonconforming club in my bag (Rule 4-3a).
9. I left the scoring area with my scorecard (Rule 6-6b).
A. David Frost
Answers 1-H; 2-D; 3-A; 4-I; 5-B; 6-E; 7-F; 8-C; 9-G