9. Michael Huff, SS, 6'0", 205, Texas
A decent hitter who had a high draft rating and hasn't disappointed.
10. Tye Hill, CB, 5'11", 180, Clemson
Very good in coverage but an average hitter.
Chad Johnson versus Marvin Harrison
They both have 53 catches, but Cincinnati's Johnson (left) has outgained his idol, the Colts' Harrison, 808 yards to 624. The younger player's heart will be pumping fast when Cincy hosts Indianapolis on Sunday. "We're winning, but we have doubters," says Johnson. "That's why my mindset is, We not only have to win this game, we have to beat [ Indianapolis] decisively." At the same time, Johnson and QB Carson Palmer have learned much by watching their Colts counterparts. "Peyton [Manning] and Marvin set the standard. I love watching them play. This game is so big for me because I respect them so much."
1. I still have no idea what Paul Tagliabue announced last week. He said he hopes that by around 2010 there'll be a team in either L.A. or Orange County. Big news! But what team?
2. It's looking more and more as if Jerome Bettis will be in a TV studio next fall, not on a football field.
3. If the 6-3 Jaguars, who are currently in position for a wild-card spot, don't make the playoffs, heads will roll. Only one of their remaining opponents has more than three wins.
Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback, every week at SI.com/football.