1) I lost to Tiger Woods in the final of the 1993 U.S. Junior, and since then Tiger and I have led parallel lives--except for the bikini-model wife, the $77 million in endorsements and the pro success. (I've never teed it up on the PGA Tour.)
2) My older brother, Robin, won Q school twice--the only guy in history to do so.
3) Talk about a meaningless stat: I led the Tour in putting in 2002 yet finished 192nd on the money list and lost my card.
4) My brother-in-law is Jesper Parnevik, and I was one of the two former European Ryder Cuppers in last week's field.
5) I was grouped with Annika Sorenstam at the 2003 Colonial, and she beat me by a stroke.
6) What a stupid I was. In the final round of the 1999 Q school I missed my card by a shot by signing for a stroke higher than I actually scored.