1. c. Texas has faced off against Alabama in bowl games five times. The Longhorns have won four, and the teams played to a 3-3 tie in the 1960 Bluebonnet Bowl.
2. d. Tennessee has won the SEC title 13 times.
3. a. Bennett appeared in five Super Bowls, four as a Buffalo Bill and one as an Atlanta Falcon.
4. a. None. The best finish for an Alabama player is third ( David Palmer, in 1993).
5. d. Starr was not part of an All-America first team during his four years (1952-55) with the Crimson Tide.
6. c. Palmer had exactly 1,000 receiving yards on 61 catches in 1993.
7. c. In 1965 Sloan quarterbacked Alabama to the national title, led the nation in passing efficiency and was named All-America on the field and in the classroom. He capped that magical season by being named MVP of a 39-28 win over Nebraska in the Orange Bowl.
8. c. Langham intercepted 19 passes from 1990 through 1993. Ingram is the single-season leader with 10 picks in 1952.
9. d. Moorehead, a defensive end, registered 25 sacks from 1998 through 2002 and is second on the alltime list. Amazingly, Thomas racked up 27 sacks in 1988 alone.
10. c. Samuels didn't allow a sack or a quarterback pressure as a senior and in 1999 was rewarded with Alabama's only Outland Trophy.