- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
3. Great White Hopes pronounce their first names "Jer-ry" no matter how they spell them.
4. Great White Hopes don't often get in the ring.
5. According to Pinklon Thomas, Larry Holmes is "The only true heavyweight champion."
6. According to Pinklon Thomas, Larry Holmes is "a fraud, a fink, a peanut-head contender...."
7. Gerrie Coetzee has lost three of his four title bouts.
8. José Sulaimán is head of the WBC.
9. Dr. Elias Cordova is head of the WBA.
10. Bob Lee is head of the IBF.
11. Three heads are better than one.
12. Greg Page won the WBA title 48 seconds into what should have been a rest period.