- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
OKLAHOMA STATE, GUARD, 3.76, EDUCATION
CAL, GUARD, 3.62, UNDECLARED
GEORGEWASHINGTON, GUARD, 3.85, COMMUNICATIONS/SOCIOLOGY
35. BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER
36. Athletic directors of doubly blessed schools shuttling between the men's and women's tournaments.
37. The trend toward playing basketball in a football megadome has yet to sweep the entire tournament: Ten of the 13 host sites—all but Detroit and Houston for the regionals and San Antonio for the Final Four—are traditional hoops arenas.
38. Even though someone other than Princeton or Penn is representing the Ivy League (that would be Cornell) for the first time in 20 years, a former Tigers coach (John Thompson III, with Georgetown) and a former Quakers coach (Fran Dunphy, with Temple) are still in the Dance.