- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
59. Bird vs. Magic. Larry Legend and Magic Johnson faced off in one of the greatest finals ever.
60. Christian Laettner's turnaround jumper.
61. Darvin Ham's slam. In '96 the Texas Tech forward brought down the house—and the backboard—against North Carolina in Richmond.
62. Jimmy Valvano's jig at center court.
63. At least one player ends every game with a towel over his or her head, in tears.
64. The winners still cut down the nets.
65. One Shining Moment. Prediction: the ultimate guilty pleasure—this is the only acceptable time to cry over a Luther Vandross song—will still be in circulation at the 2083 Final Four.