- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
DEFENDING MASTERS champ Zach Johnson (below) says that except for a brief trip to New York City, his green jacket has stayed in his closet. Where's the fun in that? Here's where I would have worn it if I'd won the Masters.
1. The airport, where I'd loudly tell the security screeners, "Yes, I will gladly take off this green jacket I won by beating Tiger Woods at the Masters and place it on the conveyor belt."
2. On a drive-by past the house of every girl who ever dumped me.
3. On a drive-by past Greg Norman's house.
4. The Hamptons. Vibrant bolds are sooo in this season.
5. The putt-putt course, for 18 holes with the kids. And after I beat them, I'd insist on having the pimply faced teen behind the counter—whom I'd call Hootie—present me with the jacket in a hushed and touching ceremony.
THE FINE PRINT: This week's Dan Patrick page is brought to you by Taco Bowa. Taco Bowa: Think Outside the Box.
Go to DANPATRICK.COM for more from George Clooney and other recent interviews, and hear live audio of Dan's radio show, 9 a.m. to noon ET, Mon.--Fri.