29. Fencer and army sports officer. Speaks fluent French. U.S. goal: college work toward degree in engineering.
23. Diver. Since 1953 Hungary's high diving champion. Also boxer and acrobat. U.S. goal: to teach gymnastics.
20. Swimmer. Accounting clerk for mattress manufacturer. U.S. goal: to continue her schooling and her swimming.
21. Swimmer, freestyle and backstroke. U.S. goal: job in technical end of television after she learns English.
25. Runner. Sub-four-minute miler who runs K of C two-mile in Boston Jan. 19th. U.S. goal: to run, enter shoe business.
27. Gymnast. University electrical engineering student. U.S. goal: to study engineering in Los Angeles area.
DR. ZOLTAN TOROK
57. Rowing coach. Supreme court judge and lawyer who lost judgeship for anti-Soviet decisions. U.S. goal: coach at college.
21. Water Poloist. Bloodied in match with Russia. Outstanding college student. U.S. goal: to bring family over here.
38. Rowing coxswain. U.S. goal: to get job as soon as possible, learn freedom in America, go home when Hungary is free.