The World League of American Football championship game, the World Bowl, is scheduled for this Sunday at Wembley Stadium in London. SI's Peter King asked three NFL personnel directors who have scouted the WLAF to list their top prospects. Here is their composite list:
1. Anthony Parker, CORNERBACK, New York/New Jersey Knights—11 interceptions (played at Arizona State).
2. Danny Lockett, OUTSIDE LINEBACKER, London Monarchs—13.5 sacks ( Arizona).
3. Ricky Blake, RUNNING BACK, San Antonio Riders—4.6 yards per carry, five TDs ( Alabama A&M).
4. Richard Stephens, OFFENSIVE TACKLE, Sacramento Surge—6'6", 308 pounds ( Tulsa).
5. Eric Mitchel, RUNNING BACK, Orlando Thunder—6.7 yards per carry, three TDs ( Oklahoma).
6. Roy Hart, NOSETACKLE, London Monarchs—10.5 sacks ( South Carolina).
7. Paul Palmer, RUNNING BACK, Barcelona Dragons—3.8 yards per carry, 18.9 per kickoff return ( Temple).
8. Steve Gabbard, GUARD, London Monarchs—6'3", 293 pounds ( Florida State).
9. Scott Erney, QUARTERBACK, Barcelona Dragons—7.51 yards per completion, eight TD passes ( Rutgers).