- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
Title—Bulls over Pistons.
Second round—Trail Blazers over Jazz; Lakers over Spurs.
Title—Trail Blazers over Lakers.
The Great Question
Any coach or player will tell you that the playoffs become a half-court game. But why? Here are a few answers.
1) Added stakes increase intensity, and intensity increases the will to get back on defense and prevent transition baskets.
2) Added intensity turns the play more physical, leading to a slug-it-out mentality that slows down offenses.