1. Raiders running back Charlie Garner picks up blitzing cornerback Ronde Barber.
2. Wideout Jerry Rice starts down the left sideline, and quarterback Rich Gannon pump-fakes in his direction as corner Dwight Smith covers.
3. Strong safety John Lynch floats into the right flat toward wideout Tim Brown.
4. Corner Brian Kelly drops off Brown and picks up wideout Jerry Porter running a deep slant.
5. Reading the play, free safety Dexter Jackson doesn't buy Gannon's pump-fake to Rice, so he angles toward the middle of the field. Gannon throws over the middle, but Jackson steps in front of Porter for the interception.