- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
RH: That's easy: T.O.
DP: Ever have words with him?
RH: Yeah, I had words with him, but I had words with a lot of guys. I respect Terrell Owens as a football player, but I don't respect guys who bring a lot of attention to themselves.
DP: Just about every story about you says you're a dirty player. How do you feel about that?
RH: Screw 'em, I don't care. My teammates know what I'm about. You've spent time with me.
DP: I was walking with you on the sideline before the Super Bowl, and not one player walked over. I said, "If you want to spend some time saying hello to these players, that's O.K." And you said, "There's nobody out there who likes me."
RH: Once you left, I had like eight players come up and give me hugs. I don't know if it was me or if it was you [laughs]. But it's not important who likes me. I never played the game to make friends. It was about respecting the guys who played. And if you came into my territory, I was going to give you the business.
Now Hear This
1. Nolan Ryan on the legacy of another fireballer: the Big Unit.
2. Jimmie Johnson discusses NASCAR's drug-testing policy.