- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
DP: Is it tough to watch Eli?
PM: You certainly get a little emotional, get into it. On occasions when I get to see Eli's entire game in the hotel on the road, I've found myself standing on top of the bed yelling at one of his receivers or one of his linemen. And I go, "Peyton, what are you doing? Why are you screaming at the TV? You've got a game in two hours." So I've had to stop watching the games so much. I'll watch a rerun of Stripes and flip back for highlights. It keeps me a lot calmer.
Now Hear This
1. Jimmie Johnson discusses his NASCAR three-peat prospects.
2. Vikes' Pro Bowl guard Steve Hutchinson on his new QB.
Line of the week
THE FINE PRINT: The most exciting part of The Barclays tournament in Jersey City was when a ball would go into a hazard and bounce off the body of a mob informant.
Hear Dan announce the week's Got It Done Award every Monday