- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
3. Joe DiMaggio
4. Mickey Mantle
5. Mariano Rivera
6. Derek Jeter or Yogi Berra
Line of the week
Archie Griffin joked that his status as the only two-time Heisman winner should entitle him to a perk: "I've been lobbying for [two Heisman votes], but they still haven't given it to me. I have two trophies, but just one vote."
Now Hear This
Listen to the podcasts at danpatrick.com/interviews
1. Oregon coach Chip Kelly on suspended RB LeGarrette Blount.
2. Niners LB Patrick Willis discusses coach Mike Singletary.