- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
James Carville has no problem with the federal government's getting involved in the BCS. "We need to subpoena these people," the Democratic strategist and LSU fan told me. "An appropriate use of governmental power is to see if this is anticompetitive. The only people that are for the BCS are people that are getting paid by the BCS. If you love college football, you have to hate the BCS."
Line of the week
Danica Patrick, who's going to moonlight in NASCAR next year, told me she hasn't been behind the wheel of a stock car since she drove one on a track in South Carolina seven or eight years ago. When asked if she was sure she'd be able to make the jump, Danica replied, "No, but we're going to find out."
Now Hear This
Listen to the podcasts at danpatrick.com/interviews
1. Brandon Marshall discusses his record-setting afternoon.
2. Former Irish QB Joe Montana on Notre Dame's new coach.
THE FINE PRINT: TNT's ratings for the NBA are up 25%. Bad news. Now there's enough money in the wardrobe budget to get sequins for Craig Sager.