- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
• Twins Jocelyne and Monique Lamoureux (SI, Feb. 1) will make their Olympic debuts on the women's hockey team.
• Hockey player Chris Drury's brother Ted played on the 1992 and '94 Olympic teams.
• Alpine skier Jimmy Cochran's aunt Barbara Ann won slalom gold at the 1972 Sapporo Games. His father, Bob, and another aunt, Marilyn Cochran Brown, also skied in Sapporo, and his grandfather Mickey was the U.S. Alpine team director for the 1973--74 season.
• Hockey player Paul Stastny's father, Peter, played for Czechoslovakia at the 1980 Olympics and for Slovakia in '94.
• Ryan Suter could be the third in his family to win an Olympic hockey medal. His father, Bob, won gold with Team USA in 1980. His uncle Gary won silver in 2002.