- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
During the Olympic skating competition you'll hear NBC's analysts (key at bottom) speak in rink tropes that can sound Shakespearean—or Seussical.
1. A lot of steps. If you get behind Catching up is virtually impossible.
2. Triple Lutz right here. One two three!
Good air position good rotation
Got all the way around.
3. You fall on an individual jump And the next one is a throw.
You gotta shake it off
Let your body do its job.
4. That was a little scary!