- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
Line of the week
Landon Donovan talked about his Los Angeles Galaxy teammate David Beckham, whose left foot is currently in a cast because of a ruptured Achilles tendon, which he suffered in March: "It's probably an Armani cast."
Now Hear This
Listen to the podcasts at danpatrick.com/interviews
1. Former QB Ryan Leaf on his addiction to prescription drugs.
2. Bills draft pick C.J. Spiller talks about his NFL role model.
THE FINE PRINT: Ex--MLB manager Kevin Kennedy subdued a deranged airline passenger. And a grateful TSA overlooked that he boarded with more than four ounces of mustache wax.