- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
Line of the week
Timberwolves president David Kahn didn't enjoy going to the NBA draft lottery: "They've already [picked the order] in some other room. You wait and wait and wait, and they make you chitchat. And you don't want to chitchat.... It's just a vile experience. I hope it's one I don't have to do very often."
Now Hear This
Listen to the podcasts at danpatrick.com/interviews
1. Tim Donaghy discusses game-fixing in the NBA.
2. Joe Buck ponders Brett Favre's football future.
THE FINE PRINT: The NASCAR Hall of Fame opened in Charlotte. The most popular attraction is an interactive booth where fans can pick a fight with Tony Stewart.