- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
No Big Ten team is better against the run than the Spartans, who allow 88.8 yards a game, and Nebraska QB Taylor Martinez will not win the game with his arm. Michigan State wins.
• NO. 6 CLEMSON AT GEORGIA TECH
What we've learned about the Tigers
Sophomore QB Tajh Boyd and the offense have hit their groove. Clemson has scored 56 and 59 points the last two games, with Boyd, a first-year starter, accounting for 10 scores.
What we've learned about the Yellow Jackets
They are reeling as they head into the year's biggest game. They've dropped two straight, and the triple-option has gone flat, averaging 253.5 yards (300.0 less than in the first six games).
What it will mean on Saturday
Georgia Tech is 4--0 at home, where it's scoring 46.3 points a game, and could feast on the Tigers' 76th-ranked rush D. But the Jackets don't have enough firepower to match the class of the ACC.
• NO. 22 GEORGIA VS. FLORIDA (IN JACKSONVILLE)
What we've learned about the Bulldogs