- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
1. Joe Montana to Jerry Rice
"So what if Rice caught more TD passes from Steve Young. This duo hooked up to win three Super Bowls, even when everyone in every stadium knew where the ball was going."
2. Peyton Manning to Marvin Harrison
"Few knew: The relationship was combustible at times. But defenders were the only ones getting burned."
3. Johnny Unitas to Raymond Berry
4. Troy Aikman to Michael Irvin
"What was the Paula Abdul song—'Opposites Attract'? I suppose Irvin is a soaring MC Skat Kat in this analogy."