- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
December 05, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think Week 12 was very, very bad for the future of two coaches: Norv Turner (the Chargers lost their sixth in a row, to Denver at home) and Steve Spagnuolo (the Rams lost to the 4--7 Cardinals for the second...
November 28, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think the Bengals, despite their two-game slide, will still make the playoffs. It's as much my faith in rookie QB Andy Dalton as it is in their softer schedule down the stretch (with games against Cleveland, St....
November 21, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think if you're Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum—and you watched the misfirings of QB Mark Sanchez on Sunday night against the Patriots—you had to think, We're not going to beat New England consistently with...
November 14, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think prolific young running backs Matt Forte of the Bears and Ray Rice of the Ravens want the kind of guaranteed money the Titans' Chris Johnson got before the season—$30 million. But by putting the franchise...
November 07, 2011 | PETER KING
MOST VALUABLE PLAYER