- TOP PLAYERSOffensePABLO S. TORRE | August 20, 2012
- TAMPA BAY buccaneersENEMY lines WHAT A RIVAL COACH SAYSJune 28, 2012
- Faces in the CrowdJune 11, 2001
November 28, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think the Bengals, despite their two-game slide, will still make the playoffs. It's as much my faith in rookie QB Andy Dalton as it is in their softer schedule down the stretch (with games against Cleveland, St....
November 21, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think if you're Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum—and you watched the misfirings of QB Mark Sanchez on Sunday night against the Patriots—you had to think, We're not going to beat New England consistently with...
November 14, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think prolific young running backs Matt Forte of the Bears and Ray Rice of the Ravens want the kind of guaranteed money the Titans' Chris Johnson got before the season—$30 million. But by putting the franchise...
October 31, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think I have never seen a team disintegrate faster after losing one player than the Colts without Peyton Manning. We knew the offense would struggle, but the defense is on pace to give up more than 500 points....
October 24, 2011 | PETER KING
1. I think it's not often you can say the Bengals and their perpetually embattled owner, Mike Brown, made a great decision. But taking Andy Dalton and not chasing after Carson Palmer has turned out to be one of the...